Monday 23 April 2012

Hangin' with the minister

I just went to a pubquiz which was hosted by our Minister for Foreign Affairs, Jonas Gahr Støre. That can happen in the country I live in. It wasn't a big event at all, just a regular old pubquiz. I suppose I should mention that it was arranged by the Labour Party, of which he is a member, but still, very cool. I am not a member of the Labour Party, so I felt a bit like an intruder, but it was fun. =)


This is him. He reminds me a bit of my uncle.

In other news, I just sent in my acceptance of the place offered at NISS. Guess I'm going to be a makeup artist. So all you people out there who work with film, photography, theatre, fashion, events etc etc: Keep me in mind! In about a year's time I'll be qualified to work for you! Hire me please! =)



Love from Maja.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so much, However I am encountering
issues with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Here is my web-site :: laser cellulite treatment