Saturday 19 November 2011

An update, you say?

I'm rubbish at blogging. I do believe I've warned you all before. So now, over 3 months later comes an update. =)

To be honest there hasn't been much to tell. Most of my time has been spent working and when I've been off work I've sat around at home doing nothing. Rather boring existence really. i hope I get my act together soon and do more stuff. The thing is, my work is really exhausting, so when I come home, all I want to do is sit in my room and relax. Working with kids is tiring in itself, but there have been some problems at my job, so it's worse than other places. Hopefully they're sorting things out now, though, so things will get easier. Don't get me wrong, though, I do like my job. I really enjoy working with kids. They're loads of fun! =)

The A4 life is a bit annoying, though. Just work, make dinner, eat, sleep and then work again. I feel like I have no time for anything. But I suppose it's all about what you make of it. I've been very lazy lately. Not good. I'm going to try to be a bit better. =)

In other news, I've been taking swing dancing classes, which has been heaps of fun! The last class before Christmas is on Wednesday, so I have to find something else to do now. But I'll continue after Christmas, I think.

I've also tried taking a class at the University of Oslo, which hasn't gone too well. I've gone to the lectures, but because I'm not getting any other lessons and I have to read everything myself, it's not really happened... The class is philosophy and I find it very interesting, so that's not the problem. I think again it's been the issue of time and energy after work. So I don't think I'll pass the exam. It's a shame, but oh well. I can try again. It's not the end of the world, as I'm not actually doing a degree atm.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life. Right now, I'm leaning towards makeup artist, but we'll see. I'm doing a weekend makeup course in a week, to hopefully get a better idea of whether I'd like that.

I'll try to start updating a bit more regularly again.

Love from Maja.

No comments: